Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bboys and cultural trips





 So it has been too long since I've written but not much has happened. I had my birthday, finished my vegan stint and started planning a trip to Thailand/Home. This last week probably had the most excitement to it.On Saturday my friend came down and she and I went to a Popping competition. Below are two videos that I took with my phone so the quality isn't great, but still...It's obviously exciting when you see people you know doing what they like to do so I had to post the first video. I know a few of the guys in the crew and you'll be able to tell that as a whole they're pretty amazing people. A lot of fun and great energy :D


 The next video, the quality isn't great because we had to stand on the sidelines a little more literally than before. But the guys in white are in a crew called Atomic, they ended up winning the Poppin Grand Prix. I didn't get the final battle because my battery ran out. If anyone knows where I can link more videos or info on them hook me up!



 Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4


After that I went to Gunsan to have a splendid time with my friends at a local club. There were a couple of different DJs playing mixes and they were amazing! It's a small club and my friends had already met the DJs and bartenders so I was treated quite nicely :D  They are all a part of this company called Yellow-C (Yellow Sea, get it?) so if you want to know more about them gooooo HERE.

After a lovely weekend us Jeollabuk-do Province people went for a family outing to Gyeongju where we went to theme parks, museums, temples, and my favorite...mountains! Here are some photos from the trip.











No comments:

Post a Comment